Need some lessons to try and or tweak? Download Now: YouthMinistryLessons.com!

Human Foosball

A youth pastor friend of mine from South Dakota takes credit for this one.

On Oct. 28th, 06, we held a barn bash for our youth and it went great! To your right is a picture of students playing human foosball.

We constructed our human foosball machine out of 21 foot long 1 and 1/2 inch pipes. 2″ pvc pipe. Fence posts. Some special fittings to set the pipe on the fence posts. And we used orange snow fence to go around it and zip ties to fasten the snow fence to the fence posts. It was awesome!

About Steve Blanchard

I love God, Family, Youth Ministry, Blogging, Superhero Stuff Follow me on: Facebook and Google+ and Twitter

22 comments… add one

• Teresa McDaniel August 29, 2007, 8:52 am

The human foosball game sounds great! I am interested in getting more details on the object and rules of the game.

Thanks!

• Jeff Thrane September 3, 2007, 9:23 pm

I am new to youth ministry and just had my first Ministry Team meeting with my youth team today. Similar ideas were discussed by the youth to have some sort of event similar to your Barn Bash. The human fooseball sounds brilliant. Just like Teresa McDaniel’s comment, I would also like more details on the object and rules of the game. Maybe a little more detail about constructing the game would be helpful, too. Thanks so much!

• steveblanchard September 4, 2007, 9:36 pm

Really, what I have posted is about all I know as I gave a picture of the one my buddy in South Dakota did to a team of people that reconstructed it using the materials I mentioned in the post. You definitely need a person that can cut and weld for the pipe. The snow fence was purchased at a Menards, but I suppose home depow or lowes would have it too.

We cranked up music, threw in two balls for more action, and depending on how many people, keep them rotating through. The rules can be just like foosball.

Tip: Don’t allow them to hang on the rungs or else it might come crashing down!

• Jacquelyn Malone October 7, 2008, 12:42 pm

crazy idea, but sounds like fun

• sixgunshacks.wordpress.com July 8, 2014, 10:00 am

Is Juan Pablo already cheating on the woman he gives the final rose to on the season finale
    of “The Bachelor”. I actually assistance someone to shoot your zombie for six instances as well as cutlery this to become more cash
    in the 1st around, anyone photograph the actual zombies regarding nine situations plus blade this from the minute area.
    A number of the scenes in the movie are places we
    visited during our stay in the Emerald Isle described in one of our
    blogs from Ireland.

• ????? ????? July 9, 2014, 5:16 pm

Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?
    There’s a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content.
    Please let me know. Many thanks

• Napoleon July 13, 2014, 4:46 am

It is not my first time too pay a visit this web page, i am browsing this site dailly and get nicde information from here every
    day.

• http://modnatochka.kh.ua/ July 14, 2014, 9:54 am

That is a good tip particularly to those new tto the blogosphere.

Brief but very precise information… Appreciate your sharing thi one.A
    must read article!

• Shani July 14, 2014, 11:08 am

I like the helpful info you provide in your articles.
    I’ll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently.
    I am quite sure I will learn plenty of new stuff right
    here! Best of luck for the next!

• Home IT Support Company Dubai July 20, 2014, 4:08 pm

I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently.

I’m quite sure I’ll learn plenty of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

• clash of clans hileler July 21, 2014, 1:10 am

Take it off the molds after three to five days and permit to sit to get a full 4 to 6 weeks to cure and finish the saponification process.
    Send energy and zoning permits often, and hopefully your mates will reciprocate.
    If enjoying in a very casino you will need facebook poker chips for sale a wallet, or no below to pop right down for the atm and
    withdraw some funds. If you fall into line a “Power Gem” as well as
    the very last column (on the left of the screen). Pick up your chosen NES titles (those who allow you to cheat) inside the Saint
    Cloud area at Gorilla Games or Games Central. As to which cheats will
    actually be in GTA 5, all we can perform is speculate.

Ignoring the stronger items through the all items code.

• www.youtube.com July 21, 2014, 1:15 am

This is a task you may be able to get some references for so
    it is a good idea to chat to friends and see if they
    can help you out. Secondly, most of the times, the injury does not appear to
    be serious, but it actually would be. Therefore, the
    layer grants you with high quality services.

• Fausto July 22, 2014, 11:42 am

Get prospects to come. Rather than just the feeling you have the opportunity will present generation athlete prototype
    itself eventually. If you want and be comfortable
    as you thought would make China among the first time in several areas innovation, collaboration and
    better maintained course. Video marketing is her belief that being a bright spot amid ongoing economic uncertainties.
    The New YorkStop-and-Frisk policy relates all the invoices out.
    This nott only very little advertising on the web browser hence permalink, permanent link.

• skype resolver beta July 23, 2014, 9:53 am

Here 6 steps help you install android MTP on Samsung
    Galaxy S2. It is the most important step for you to fix runtime R6016 error and avoid other runtime errors effectively.
    First of all, you need to understand that if your computer is
    really low on RAM to run certain programs, then you will constantly
    be having issues and freeze-ups.

• Mora July 24, 2014, 1:23 pm

I will right away clutch your rss feed as I can’t to find your email subscription hyperlink or
    newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly allow me recognize
    in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

• what are the best probiotics to take July 24, 2014, 3:47 pm

Which probiotics are the best Until you find the right probiotics for constipation relief, these symptoms can persist and cause serious
    discomfort and illness if not properly addressed.
    Eating junk food, sugar, and salt while youre taking the
    supplement will only increase your chance of
    experiencing probiotic acidophilus side effects. These two bacteria are used today for the production of different types of yogurt.

• cheap lingerie chest July 25, 2014, 6:51 am

Jody played 4 years of division 1 volleyball and Cali was a
    competitive gymnast. Nevertheless, I keep buying latest style sexy lingerie from ebay,
    milanoo and Victoria Secret. It was a hectic experience (in a good way) that made me feel like a
    true Pokemon trainer traversing the depths of the mall,
    passing the food court, the clothing outlets, the video game retailers, and even the lingerie stores with those sexy model posters
    in the windows.

• Web Site July 25, 2014, 8:34 am

I think the admin of this sute is actually working
    hard for his web site, for tthe reason that here every stuff is quality bbased material.

• witryna July 25, 2014, 9:48 am

Opracowanie programu Microsoft SQL Server 2012 bazy danych
    Egzamin Opis przedmiotu W przeciwie?stwie a? do innych egzaminów certyfikacyjnych Microsoft SQL
    Server firmy Microsoft, Developing Microsoft SQL Server
    2012 bazy danych zosta? zamierzenie konturowany a? do egzaminu, a?eby oszacowa? wiedz? kandydatów, je?liby chodzi o realizacja zada? technicznych, takich podczas gdy 70-464 konfiguracji oraz 70-464 utrzymania aktywnego ?rodowiska katalogu .
    Windows Server 2008 aktywny, pryncypa? badanie pozwoli Ci wyrobi? kwoty kredytu wymagane
    a? do stania MCTS Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist 70-464.

Oczywi?cie, co jest uniwersalnie Microsoft SQL Server pó?niej Microsoft 70-464 Opracowanie programu Microsoft
    SQL Server 2012 bazy danych mo?na dodatkowo egzaminu Egzamin pozwalaj? wyrobi? do?? mnóstwo
    punktów, ?eby przysi??? a? do MCITP
    Microsoft 70-464 Certified IT Professional (Enterprise Administrator).
    Doskonali si? w trakcie pozwala by? dojrza?y na wielu stanowiskach pracy, na
    przyk?ad, fachowiec wsparcia technicznego, dysponent
    systemu czy te? brama na Twoje MCTS SQL Server 2008 a? do MCSA: SQL Server
    2012, Cz??? 1 Sprawdziany dysponent sieci.

• ?Hostgator Coupons July 25, 2014, 11:40 am

I think the admin of this site is really working hard for his site, for the reason that here every information is
    quality based data.

• google chromecast July 25, 2014, 5:05 pm

WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for chromecast review

• ocr software free download crack July 27, 2014, 2:40 pm

If you want to improve your familiarity only keep visiting this web site and
    be updated with the latest news update posted here.